EZ-Edge Aluminum Landscape Edging
“Easily create crisp & clean landscapes that last a lifetime.”
- Easy to Install: Simply slide together and insert spikes!
- Permanent & virtually maintenance free
- Will not rust, rot, crack, or become brittle
- Creates straight runs or curves with ease
- Great for homeowners & pros alike
- Made from recycled material
- Made in the U.S.A
- LANDSCAPE BEDS
- TREE RINGS
- WALKWAYS & PATHWAYS
- BRICK OR STONE PATIOS
- DRIP EDGES
- AND MORE
Included per box:
- 4 – 6ft Sections aluminum edging (24 linear feet total)
- 12 – Spikes
- BLACK PAINT
- GREEN PAINT
- BRONZE PAINT
- BROWN PAINT
- MILL FINISH (SILVER)
Corner Pieces Available
Required tools: Spade, Hammer, Hacksaw (Edger/trencher – optional)
- Lay out area to be defined. A garden hose or string works best.
- Spade a vertical wedge in ground approximately 4″ deep.
- Begin placing edging in trench with the top 1/2″ (12.5cm) above what will become the compacted finish grade.
- Slide ends of edging strips together to connect pieces. Installer can connect the adjacent section of edging prior to or after the sections are placed in the trench. A minimum of 2 inches (50.8mm) of overlap is recommended.
- Drive spikes through holes at a 45 degree angle. Start with the beginning piece of edging.
- Stake and backfill edging continuously to ensure straight lines, compacting both sides to ensure the finish grade is approximately 1/2″ below top of edging.
- Cut section to the desired length at the end of the bed area.