Sure-loc Aluminum Edging Quality Features
- Superior locking system. Dual Stake locking system creates a seamless connection with no overlapping of material at joints and ensures the connection remains permanent
- No overlapping of edging. Sure-loc edging connection allows for true crisp lines and invisible connections.
- End Stake Adapters slide over the edging and allow for staking at any point and provide extra strength. Available in all colors and sizes.
- Dual Punch Out Pockets for stakes allow stakes to be driven into ground straightly.
- Rigid and grooved design allows edging to retain solid grip in the ground
- Extra Long Stakes are available where extra depth is required such as sandy soil. Available in 12” or 18” lengths in all colors and sizes.
- Anti Frost Heave Technology. Stake pockets in edging accept a stake at a 45 degree angle to help keep the edging in the ground when temperature changes cause ground shifting.
Made in the U.S.A. from recycled aluminum material.
Creates Beautiful Curves or Straight Runs with ease!
The Bottom Line:
Sure-loc Aluminum Edging….
- Retains the designers original intent
- Can be installed with ease and creates beautiful curves
- Has unmatched performance
- Has the greatest longevity of all other edging projects
- Has minimal to no maintenance
- Allows you to stay within the landscaping budget
Sizes & Applications
Sure-loc CrispEdge professional aluminum landscape edging is primarily used in residential and light commercial applications where greater flexibility is desired and offers years of proven performance.
CrispEdge is the edging of choice specified by landscape Architects and Designers and preferred by landscape contractors and homeowners who refuse to compromise.
1/8” x 4” (3.2mm x 102mm)
Primarily used in residential and light commercial applications where greater flexibility is desired. Prolonged straight runs are possible but will require additional labor due to flexibility differences compared to 3/16″ thick material. Applications include, but are not limited to, planting beds, tree rings, paver walkways and paths. 16 foot edging sections are packaged 15 pieces (240’) per box. 8 foot edging sections are packaged 15 pieces (120’) per box.
1/8” x 5.5” (3.2mm x 140mm)
Similar applications as 1/8” x 4” but used where additional depth would be beneficial. Edging is packaged 15 pieces (240’) per box. 16’ sections only.
Sure-loc SureEdge is primarily used in commercial, industrial, institutional projects, and other high traffic areas or residential homes where the most durable edging on the market is desired.
SureEdge is the leading aluminum edging of choice with years of proven performance specified by landscape architects and designers and preferred by landscape contractors in projects around the world.
3/16” x 4” (4.8mm x 102mm)
Primarily used in commercial, industrial, institutional projects, and other high traffic areas. Straight runs are easier than with 1/8” material with only slightly reduced flexibility. Applications include, but are not limited to, driveways, asphalt, maintenance strips, running tracks and pathways. 16’ edging sections are packaged 10 pieces (160’) per box. 8 Foot edging sections are packaged 10 pieces (80’) per box.
3/16” x 5.5” (4.8mm x 140mm)
Similar applications as 3/16” x 4” but used where additional depth would be beneficial. 16’ Edging sections are packaged 10 pieces (160’) per box. 8’ edging sections are packaged 10 pieces (80’) per box.
3/16” x 8” (4.8mm x 204mm)
Used in similar applications as 3/16’ x 5.5’, where additional depth is beneficial including large rock beds, sandy soils or steep elevations. Packaged 5 pieces (80’) per box, 16 ft sections only.
Green, Brown, Bronze and Black Paint are available in:
1/8” x 4” x 8’
1/8” x 4” x 16’
3/16 x 4” x 16’